Durig capital ,Tigard ,Oregon

I have asked in the past while owning a foreign bond with these brokers to sell it,but the staff avoided my phone

calls and would not give a quote,a service that I could have instructed with no problem from my regular broker.The

rep at Fidelity acted aware that these independent advisor/sub-brokers(Durig) act like this.No problem when they

call you once a week to offer another junk bond offering.The issue that I bought,under time pressure(24-48 hrs)was

rated A,but other companies rated it B.After eventually reaching the owner,and trying to persuade me to hold the

issue for around 60 minutes,he said at the very last moment, "we could sell it for you,and Gotta go!",and hung up

in 1 second.I should have immediately acat this bond out of their possession,probably didnt in feelings since the

owner has or appears to have a disability.The bondholder has no control except through the advisor's actions.They

operate as Durig capital,http://investment-income.net and http://www.bank-offshore.co/.Unlike their

phrase,its"looking out for their best interests!".ROI on offerings will probably not be as stated(less)and not

including advisory,selling or transfer fees.Anyone looking to lose serious money with this group this is your

opportunity.A good broker would work with you,and not against.A dishonest practice.

Review about: Durig Capital Investment Service.

Had an Experience with Durig Capital?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #841185

We wish that if anyone has a complaint they would take the right course of action and contact us at Durig Capital and explain their or any discontent.We are human, but it bother us when we never heard of, or had a complaint in any way communicated directly to us on this issue, or for a matter of fact, on any issue.

To place a complaint on the internet that is both not true while hiding the true source and provider without notifying us in any way is unethical.

We welcome all feedback in a true an unbiased manner as all accounts are confidential, and our goal is to help improve our business and services.

If in the future, you do have a complainant please notify us directly of your concerns as we will always listen.

Randy Durig

Durig Capital is NOT a broker, and does not buy or sell bonds to anyone. This complaint is plainly bogus, and the unknown person posting it has never been a client of Durig Capital.